12.01.2014

Understandable Science


The scientific information in early chapters might seem to be intimidating, but there are typical reactions.

A Canadian man wrote:  "What a contrast to the technical books whose authors try to impress us with their big words.  Your scholarship is outstanding n making the subjects of physics chemistry, DNA, chromosomes, etc., so understandable to us. If only you had written the university textbooks I studied years ago!" 

A university professor of physics wrote:
[it] clearly presents the issues involved without getting bogged down by technical detail.  The book reasons with the reader and quotes from many leading scientists.  This is a 'must read' for anyone interested in the origin of the universe and life, either as a scientist or as a layman."


A young woman taking a nursing course commented:  "I could not believe my eyes to open to chapter 4 and read a quote from the book that we are using in class! I gave the book to our professor and told him I knew that he would the information refreshing. I showed him page 54 about the brain. He read it to himself and said, 'This is interesting! I'll check it out.' "

A member of parliament in Belgium wrote: "What stuck me and captivated me was the scientific outline that underlines that modern science is not opposed to the Bible's monotheism intuition but, rather, joins them. This is a very successful outlook." 

Next time: Knowing the Creator Better

From the Watchtower magazine, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.