2.19.2016

YOUNG PEOPLE ASK . . .How Can I Stop Worrying So Much?


Don't Put Things Off

At times there is something we need to do, but we put it off because we find it unpleasant. Nineteen-year-old Shevone, for example, has personal difference with a fellow Christian. She knew that she needed to talk things out, but she procrastinated.  "The more I put it off, the more it bothered me," she confesses. Then Shevone remembered Jesus' words at Matthew 5:23, 24, which urge Christians to settle such problems immediately.  "When I finally did so," Shevone recalls, "I got relief." 

Are you putting something off-an unpleasant assignment or an uncomfortable  confrontation?  Well, take care of it soon, and you'll have one less thing to worry about. 

Next time: YOUNG PEOPLE ASK .  .   .How Can I Stop Worry So Much?/Serious Situations

From the Awake! magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.