2.09.2020

What You Should Know About Mental Disorders




"I felt as though I had my breath knocked out of me," says Claudia, who had just been told she had bipolar disorder and post traumatic stress disorder. "Dealing with the stigma of a mental illness seemed overwhelming."

"It took a long time to come to terms with our situation," says Claudia's husband, Mark.  "But I realized that I had to focus on supporting my wife." 

If YOU or someone you love were diagnosed with a mental disorder, how would you feel? Thankfully, mental illness can be treated.  Let us examine a few things you should know that will give you a better understanding of mental disorders.

Next time: What You Should Know About Mental Disorders - Key Facts About Mental Health

From the jw.org publications




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.