1.27.2015

Conclusion of HOW THE BIBLE CHANGES LIVES


How I HAVE BENEFITED: My mother was overjoyed when she saw me start to live by Bible principles. Now she no longer worries about what bad things i might be up to. We talk about the common bond we have-our love for Jehovah. At times, I look back at what I used to be like and can't believe the changes that I've been able to make with God's help. I no longer crave the immoral materialistic lifestyle i used to lead. 

If I hadn't responded to the Bible's message,I would be either dead or in prison today. Now, though, I have a wonderful, happy family. It gives me great joy to serve Jehovah God along with my supportive  wife and obedient daughter. I am thankful to Jehovah for allowing me to be a part of a loving Christian brotherhood. I am so grateful that someone made the effort to teach me Bible truth. And I value the opportunities I have to help others learn what the Bible teaches. I am especially grateful to Jehovah God for his loving kindness in drawing me to him.

Next time: KEYS TO FAMILY HAPPINESS 

From the Watchtower magazine, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.