1.23.2015

HOW I HAVE BENEFITED


HOW I HAVE BENEFITED: The Bible's convincing  logic changed my whole outlook on life for the better.  The credible explanations I found through God's Word bring me inner peace. I draw great joy and comfort from the hope of seeing my father again through the resurrection promised in God's Word. -John 5:28, 29. 

For six years I have been happily married to my God-fearing husband, Jonathan. We have both learned that the truth about God is logical and simple, yet at the same time a priceless treasure. That is why we appreciate sharing our faith and our wonderful hope with others. Today, I know that Jehovah's Witnesses are not "strange" but are true Christians. 

Next time:  HUSBANDS Make Your Home Secure

From the Watchtower magazine, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.