6.04.2024

HOW DOES JEHOVAH'S LOVE MAKE YOU FEEL? - Conclusion

 "I fear no harm, for you are with me." David's life was often in danger, and he had many powerful enemies. However, Jehovah's love made him feel safe and protected. David could feel that Jehovah was with him in every situation, and that reassured him. Thus, he could sing: [Jehovah] rescued me from all my fears." (Psalm 34:4) David's fears were real, but Jehovah's love was stronger than his fears.


How does the assurance of Jehovah's love strengthen us when we face frightening situations?  A pioneer names Susi describes how she and her husband felt when their son took his own life: "Sudden tragedy is traumatic and can leave one feeling vulnerable and helpless. But Jehovah's tender affection has made us feel safe and protected." Rachel, mentioned earlier, recalls: "One night when my heart ached terribly and I was very worried and scared, I groaned out loud to Jehovah. Right then I felt that he soothed my heart and calmed me down, as a  mother does for her baby, and I feel asleep. I will never forget that moment." An elder named Tasos spent four years in prison for refusing to join the army. How did he experience Jehovah's love and care?  He says: "Jehovah took care of all my needs and more. This strengthened my confidence that I can fully trust in him. Also, through his spirit Jehovah gave me joy despite being in a depressing environment. This assured me that the closer I work with him, the more I benefit from his goodness. So I began him as a regular pioneer while in prison.


 Next time: DRAW CLOSE TO YOUR TENDER GOD


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.