6.26.2024

WALK "AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT" - Conclusion

 Be alert to any opportunities to serve Jehovah more fully. This is what Donald, who lives in South Africa, did. He says: "I looked at my situation and supplicated Jehovah to help me be more productive in the ministry. I prayed for work that would allow me to have more time for preaching. With Jehovah's help, I did find appropriate work. My wife and I started our journey of full-time service together." 


Paul's letter to the Ephesians must really have helped them in their Christian course. And that inspired counsel can help us too. As noted, it can aid us in choosing our entertainment and our associates wisely. It can motivate us to continue immersing ourselves in the light of truth by having a consistent program of Bible study. And it emphasizes the importance of holy spirit, which can produce fine qualities in us. Apply what Paul wrote can help us to make wise decisions, ones that are in harmony with Jehovah's thinking. By doing these things, we will be able to avoid the darkness of the world and remain in the light. 


Next time: Find Comfort in Jehovah's Approval


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.