9.01.2024

Be Courageous Like Zadok - REMAIN LOYAL TO JEHOVAH - Conclusion

 Consider the example of Marco and his wife, Sidse, whose two adult daughters left the truth. Marco says: "From the day your children are born, you love them so much. You do anything to protect them from harm. So when they chose to leave Jehovah, it is heartbreaking." He continues: "But Jehovah has been by our side. He has made sure that when I am weak, my wife is strong, and when she is weak, I am strong." Sidse adds: "We would not have been able to endure if Jehovah had not provided us with the strength we needed. I was struggling with the feeling that it was my fault, so I told Jehovah how I felt. After a short time, a sister whom I hadn't seen for many years came up to me, laid her hands on my shoulders, looked me in the eyes, and said: 'Remember, Sidse, it is not your fault! With Jehovah's help.


Jehovah wants all his worshippers to be courageous like Zadok. (2 Timothy 1:7) However, he does not want us to rely on our own strength. He wants us to rely on him. So when you find yourself in a situation where you need courage, turn to Jehovah. You can be sure that he will make you as courageous as Zadok was! - 1 PETER 5:10. 


Next time: Do You Recognize the Truth?


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.