9.29.2024

LIFE STORY/AS TOLD BY ANDRE' RAMSEYER -RAISED IN A RELIGIOUSLY DIVIDED HOME

 I was born in 1934 to Swiss immigrants who settled in Timmins, a mining town in Ontario. Canada. About 1939, my mother began to read the Watchtower magazine and to attend meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses. She brought me and my six siblings with her. Soon, she became one of Jehovah's Witnesses.


Father was not happy with her decision, but Mother loved the truth and was determined to stick with it. She did so even during the early 1940's when the word of Jehovah's Witnesses was banned in Canada. And she always treated Father with kindness and respect, despite his verbal abuse. Her excellent example helped me and my siblings to accept the truth too. Happily, Father's attitude softened in time, and he began to treat our family more kindly.


Next time: LIFE STORY/AS TOLD BY ANDRE' RAMSEYER-BEGINNING FULL-TIME SERVICE


From the jw.org publications














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.