12.14.2016

Conclusion of Return to-"The Shepherd and the Overseer of Your Souls



Moreover, when you resume your Christian worship, your spiritual need will be filled. (Matthew 5:3)  In what way?  People around the world wonder,  'Why are we here?' They hunger for answers to questions about the purpose of life. Humans have that need because Jehovah created them with it.  He designed us to find  fulfillment in serving him. We can have no greater satisfaction than that which comes from knowing that we are worshipping Jehovah out of love. -Psalm 63:1-5. 

Please know that Jehovah wants you to return to him. How can you be sure? Consider: With much prayer, this brochure was carefully prepared. It was brought to your attention,  perhaps by a Christian elder or another fellow believer. Then you were moved to read it and respond to its message. All of this is proof that Jehovah has not forgotten you. On the contrary, he is gently drawing you back to him. -John 6:44.

We gain comfort from knowing that Jehovah never forgets his lost servants.  That is what a sister named Donna came to appreciate. She said:  "I had slowly drifted away from the truth, but I often found myself reflecting on Psalm 139:23, 24, which says: 'Search through me, O God, and know my heart.  Examine me, and know my anxious thoughts.  See whether there is in my any harmful way, and lead me in the way of eternity.'  I knew that I didn't belong in the world-I never really fit in there-and I knew that Jehovah's organization was where I needed to be. I began to see that Jehovah never left me; I just needed to find  my way back to him. And I'm so happy that I did!" 

Next time: Answers to Questions About Returning to Jehovah/WHERE DO I START?


From the jw.org publications 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.