12.14.2016

HOW WILL THE ELDERS HELP ME?


The elders will treat you kindly. They will commend you for your desire to rekindle "the love you had at first."  (Revelation 2:4) They will mercifully help you to correct any  mistakes you have made, doing so "in a spirit of mildness."  (Galatians 6:1; Proverbs 28:13) They elders may arrange for someone to conduct a study with you, perhaps in a publication such as Draw Close to Jehovah or "Keep Yourselves in God's Love."  Rest assured that the elders will comfort and support you every step of the way. -Isaiah 32:1, 2. 

"During the eight years that I was inactive, the elders kept reaching out to me. One day, an elder  showed me some pictures he had taken of us. They brought back so many wonderful memories that I began to long for the joy I felt when i served Jehovah.  The elders lovingly helped me reestablish a spiritual routine." -Victor. 

Return to Jehovah/Conclusion

Do you ever reminisce about the good times you had with Jehovah's people-an encouraging congregation meeting, a thrilling convention, a delightful experience in the ministry, or simply a pleasant conversation with a fellow believer?  You have not forgotten Jehovah; neither has he forgotten you. He fondly remembers your faithful service. And he is eager to help you return to him.

Next time: A Secret That We Are Happy to Know/Teach Your Children

From the jw.org publications 



"I myself will search for my sheep,"   says Jehovah, " and I will care for them. I will care for my sheep like shepherd who has found his scattered sheep and is feeding them. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered." -Ezekiel 34:11,12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.