2.04.2017

YOUNG PEOPLE ASK/How Can I Explain My Beliefs About Sex?


What do you believe?

* Do you believe that the Bible's view of sex is reasonable or too strict?

* Do you believe that sex is o if two unmarried people say that they love each other?

After carefully weighing the matter, many young people have concluded that virginity and clean conduct are the best choice.  They neither regret that decision nor feel deprived. Consider what some of them have to say: 

"I'm glad I'm a virgin!  There's nothing wrong with avoiding the mental, physical, and emotional pain that comes along with having premarital sex." -Emily. 

"I'm glad i don't have a list of failed sexual relationships, and it feels great knowing that there isn't  even the slightest chance I have STD." -Elaine. 

"I've heard several girls my age and older say that they regret having had sex and that they wished they had waited, and I don't want to make the same mistake." 

"I've seen so many people with emotional scars and baggage because of losing their virginity or having multiple partners. In my opinion, that's a sad way to live." -Deanne. 

The bottom line: You  need to know what you believe before you face pressure or temptation to have sex. -James 1:14, 15.

Next time: YOUNG PEOPLE ASK/How Can I Explain My Beliefs About Sex? -How can you explain your beliefs to others?

From the jw.org publications 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.