11.03.2015

Why Disfellowshipping Is a Loving Provision


In the last article, I mentioned disfellowshipping. In this article, it will explain what disfellowshipping is. 


"WHEN I listened to the announcement that my son had been disfellowshipped, my whole world seemed to come to an end," recalls Julian. "He was my oldest child, and we were very close; we did lots of thing together.  He had always been an exemplary son, and then suddenly he began behaving in way that was unacceptable.  My wife wept repeatedly, and I did not know how to console her.  We kept asking ourselves if we had somehow failed as parents." 

How can be said that disfellowshipping a Christian is a loving provision  if it causes so much pain? What reasons do the Scriptures give for taking such drastic measures? And what exactly leads to a person's being disfellowshipped? 

Next time: TWO FACTORS THAT LEAD TO DISFELLOWSHIPPING

From the Watchtower magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.