1.26.2017

Continue with HOW TO DEAL WITH SEXUAL HARASSMENT


TRUE STORY 2:

"It all started with just a few sleazy comments from some boys in my physical education class. I ignored what they said for a few weeks, but it just got worse and worse.  Then the boys started to sit beside me and put their arms around me. I pushed them away, but they kept it up.  Finally, one of the guys handed me a piece of paper with a derogatory message. I gave it to my teacher. The boy was suspended from school. I realizes that I should have gone  to the teacher in the beginning!" -Sabina.  

* Why do you think that Sabina decided not to go to her teacher earlier?  Do you think that she made a good decision? Why or why not? 

TRUE STORY 3:

"My brother Greg was approached in the bathroom by another boy. The boy got very close to Greg and said, 'Kiss me.' Greg said no, but the boy wouldn't go away. In fact, Greg had to push the boy away from him." -Suzanne.

* Do you think that Greg was a victim of sexual harassment? Why or why not? 

* Why do you think some boys are reluctant to speak up when they've been sexually harassed by another boy?

*Do you agree with the way Greg handled the situation? What would you have done? 

Next time: Conclusion of HOW TO DEAL WITH SEXUAL HARASSMENT?

From the jw.org publications 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.