1.28.2017

YOUNG PEOPLE ASK/What Should I Know About Texting?


:-) Used wisely, texting can be a great way to stay in touch.

:-( Use carelessly, it can ruin your friendships-and your reputation. 

This article will tell you what you need to know about: 

* Whom you text

* What you text

* When you text

Also in this article:  

* Texting tips

* Texting quiz

Whom you text

Many teenagers consider texting to be an indispensable way to communicate. Texting allow you to keep in touch with anyone and everyone on your contact list-that is, unless your parents object. 

"My dad doesn't like it when my sister and I talk to boys. If we do, it has to be on the landline phone, in the living room, and with others present." -Lenore. 

Next time: YOUNG PEOPLE ASK/What Should I Know About Texting?

From the jw.org publications 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.