1.23.2017

Young People Ask/Am I Obsessed With My Appearance?


* Quiz:  Am I obsessed?

* Why do I have negative body image?

*Should I change the way I look?

* The best makeover ever! 

*Julia's story

Quiz: Am I obsessed?

1. Which statement best describes how you feel?

* I am never satisfied with how I look.

* I am sometimes satisfied with how I look.

* I am always satisfied with how I look.

2. What would you like to change most about your body?

* Height

* Weight

* Body shape

* Hair

* Complexion

* Muscle size

* Other

3.  Complete the following sentence.

I feel most secure about my body . . .

* when  I get on the scale.

* when I look in the mirror. 

* when I compare myself with others (friends, fashion models,  movie stars) 

4. Complete the following sentence.

I weigh myself . . .

* daily

* weekly

* less often than once a week. 

Next time: Continue with  Young People Ask/Am I Obsessed With My Appearance?

From the jw.org publications


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.