7.11.2015

Is There a God?/WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?


WILL YOU INVESTIGATE?

It takes time to seek out the truth about God, but clearly you can benefit from doing so. Consider the experience of Xiujin Xiao, who was born in China and now lives in the United States. He says:  "Although I believed the theory of evolution, I was curious about the Bible. So I began to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses. In my last year of college, I got so busy that I had little time for what I was learning from the Bible. But I was less then happy.  When I again made by Bible study a priority, I found inner joy."

Would you like to learn more about our Creator, Jehovah God? Why not take time to investigate for yourself?

Next time: HELP FOR THE FAMILY/MARRIAGE -Dealing With In-Laws

From the AWAKE! magazine, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.