7.18.2015

LIFE AFTER DEATH IS IT POSSIBLE?


What Happens After Death?

"I thought there were three places a person could go at death; heaven, hell, or purgatory. I knew I wasn't good enough for heaven or bad enough  for hell. It was not clear to me exactly what was in purgatory. I never saw any of that in the Bible. It was just what people said." -Lionel.

"I was taught that all people go to heaven at death, but I was not convinced, I thought  that death ends everything-that no future exists for the dead." -Fernando.

Have you wondered:  "What really happens at death?  Are our dead loved one suffering somewhere? Will we ever  see them again? How can be sure?  Please consider what the Scriptures actually teach.  First, let us examine what the Bible says death is like. Then we will discuss the hoe that God's Word, the Bible, offers. 

Next time: LIFE AFTER DEATH IS IS POSSIBLE?  What is the condition of the dead?

From the Watchtower magazine, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.