7.22.2024

LIFE STORY/AS TOLD BY ERKKI MAKELA - ADDITIONAL PRIVILEGES AND STRUGGLES

 In 1997, I was appointed as an instructor of the Ministerial Training School. I always appreciated attending theocratic schools, but I never imagined having the delightful privilege of teaching one.


Later, I served as a district overseer. When that arrangement was discontinued, I returned to the circuit work. So for over 30 years, I have enjoyed serving as an instructor and a traveling overseer. These assignments have been a source of many blessings.  However, it has not all been a bed of roses. Let me explain.


Next time: LIFE STORY/AS TOLD BY ERKKI MAKELA - ADDITIONAL PRIVILEGES AND STRUGGLES - Conclusion


From the jw.org publications






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.