8.29.2024

A GOAL FOR YOUNG BROTHERS -A WAY TO DRAW CLOSER TO JEHOVAH - Conclusion

The Bible is filled with similar descriptions and titles to help us to deepen our relationship with Jehovah. Use the research tools available in your language to do the following. 


. Examine the context. Who said it? What were the circumstances? Why might that description have been used?


. Search the Scriptures. Where else was that description used? What do those accounts have in common?


. Answer the questions. What does the description tell me about Jehovah? How have I seen Jehovah is worthy of that descriptive title? How does that description affect the way I view Jehovah? How can I apply what I have learned? 


Next time: Be Courageous Like Zadok


From the jw.org publications








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.