8.21.2024

LIFE STORY/AS TOLD BY MARCEL GILLET - DETERMINED TO REMAIN FAITHFUL

 After being married for almost 58 years, I lost my dear Elly in 2011. Jehovah comforted me as I shared my grief with him in prayer. I also drew comfort from sharing the Kingdom good news with my neighbors.


Though being in my 90's, I still share in the Christian ministry each week. It is also a joy to assist the Legal Department here at the Belgium branch, to share my experience with others, and to shepherd young ones in the Bethel family.


Some 84 years ago, I said my first prayer to Jehovah. It was the start of a wonderful journey that has drawn me ever closer to him. How grateful I am that throughout my life Jehovah has paid attention to my prayers. - PSALM 66:19. 


Next time: Do You Possess Faith? 


From the jw.org publications 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.