8.31.2024

Be Courageous Like Zadok -HELP YOUR BROTHERS -Conclusion

 Consider and Vicktor and Vitalii, two spiritual brothers who worked to deliver food and water to their fellow believers in Ukraine. "We looked everywhere for food," says Viktor." Often there was shooting around us. One brother donated food from his store. This donation gave many publishers what they needed to survive for some time. As we were loading items into our truck, a rocket landed about 20 meters (66 ft) away from us. Throughout the day, I implored Jehovah to give me the courage I needed to continue to help the publishers." 


"It called for a lot of courage, "says Vitalii. . "My first trip took 12 hours. I prayed to Jehovah the whole way." Vitalii was courageous, but he was cautious. He adds: "I kept asking Jehovah for wisdom and modesety. I drove only on the roads approved by the authorities. I have benefited from seeing firsthand how the brothers and sisters worked together. They cleared obstacles from the road, collected and loaded humanitarian aid, and provided us with food and places to rest along the way." 


Next time: Be Courageous Like Zadok -REMAIN LOYAL TO JEHOVAH


From the jw.org publications






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.