8.27.2024

WHY JEHOVAH IS A ROCK - Conclusion

 We make Jehovah our Rock by focusing on the kind of Person he is and by keeping his purpose fixed firmly in our mind. Doing so can help us to retain stable emotionally while we endure trials. (Psalm 16:8) That was true of a sister named Tatyana, who was placed under house arrest because of her faith. "I found myself literally on my own," she said. "It was challenging at first. I was often discouraged." However, when she saw how her trial was related to Jehovah and his purpose, she was able to cope and regain emotional strength. She said:  "Understanding why this is happening helped me to remember that it is for Jehovah that I find myself in these circumstances. That has helped me to stop thinking about myself." 


In the days ahead, we will encounter trials that will require us to lean on Jehovah as never before. Now is the time to strengthen our conviction that he will provide whatever we need to endure faithfully. How can we do that? Read Bible accounts and experiences of modern-day Witnesses. Discern how God has displayed rocklike qualities to support his servants. Think deeply about those accounts. Doing so can help you to make Jehovah your Rock.


Next time: IMITATE JEHOVAH'S ROCKLIKE QUALITIES


From the jw.org publications







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your commment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval soon.

God Bless.